Skip to content
Please read carefully
- Measurements should be taken while wearing a leotard or underwear, never over outdoor wear.
Please take all measurements in inches
- Be sure that the hip measurement is around the fullest part of the bottom, NOT around the hip bones
- Girth should be a loop around the entire body.
- With the dancer standing at their tallest, measure from the shoulder, past the crotch and back up to the same shoulder
- When measuring skirts for lyrical dresses etc., please measure from the waist to your desired length
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.